Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toby Keith

Well, Last night was the big night!!! Randle and I went to the Toby Keith concert at the USANA Amphatheater in West Valley. It was such an awesome concert. I am posting the photos so you can see....AND TOBY...What a HOTTIE!! Randle and I had a great time. My brother, Jason, he came and sat with us for a bit, we also saw Tawnie, a friend of the family, there too, she was just two rows in front of us. We all had a great time and I cant wait for him to come again. Our seats were 11 rows back from the stage. We were able to see everything. There were three new comer bands that played before Montgomery Gentry. I dont remember all there names, but the Trailer Choir, I liked alot. They sang a way funny song called "beer gut". I hope you enjoy the photos.

No comments: