Friday, October 17, 2008

Fight with a wrench and lost!!

As for most of you, you know my husband very well. You know that no matter what he does he is accident prone! Whether it is snowmobiling, skiing, four-wheeling, working, whatever....he is accident prone. Well he usually comes home with tissue missing from his knuckles or gooseegg bumps on his head from smacking it on heavy equiptment, but today he came home with a black eye and small cuts around the eye. When he called me this morning and asked me if it was normal for the surrounding of an eye to bubble up after smacking it, I got concerned. The pics I have posted do not give the bruising justice because of the flash, but like I said.....He got in a fight with a wrench and The wrench won!!!



Man...That had to have hurt!!

No comments: