Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have been tagged!

So I have been tagged. Here it goes!

I'm joining the TagEd - Your it now! Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1) ER
2) House
3) Medium
4) Bones
5) Big Love
6) Secret Life
7) Ellen
8) Rescue Me

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1) Went to the Pacific Ocean with Randle, Jesse & Nikkie
2) Drove from Covina, Ca to Newport Beach
3) Flew home from California
4) Spent time with Aunt Jeannie in Covina
5) Drove in California traffic...scarry!
6) Picked up Lilie from my moms. She stayed there while we were gone to CA.
7) Unpacked Jesse's stuff that he bought from Disneyland and SeaWorld.
8) Went to bed in my own bed and slept like a baby!


8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1) Warmer weather, California was so nice I want the 70's to be here!
2) Finishing school soon.
3) Playing with Jesse with the moon sand uncle Ken and Katie give him.
4) Going for walks outside in nice weather.
5) Working on Virginia's 80th b-day party!
6) Paying off my car!
7) The economy improving
8) Spending time with Virginia this weekend.


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Olive Garden
2) Tsing Tous
3) Papa Murphey's
4) Pizza Hut
5) Ruby River
6) The Smokehouse
7) Gandalfo's
8) Red Lobster


8 Things on my Wish List:
1) a million dollars
2) a new car that is paid for
3) a house that is paid for
4) To have one more child.
5) To visit Disneyworld
6) We could biuld a garage
7) I never had to do dishes or clean again!
8) To be happy all the time!

8 People I Tag:
1) Laurie
2) Lacey
3) Ashlie
4) Andrea
5) Valerie
6) Sandra
7) Ashlee
8) Anna

No comments: