Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seriously Slacking!! A catch up of our Summer!

October 2nd - Erik had been visiting with Virginia for a week at the end of Sept to the beginnig of October. We were able to spend Friday night and Saturday day with them. Jesse picked out a haunted gingerbread house out for Erik, him and GG to put together while we were there. This is the finished product. Then we ate it!




Labor Day Weekend around the train station in Evanston.










Labor Day Weekend Parade and Pancake Breakfast.
Jesse and I went to the parade Monday morning of Labor Day and watched the parade with our good friends Bonnie and Dustin and their family. Jesse got tons of candy and we got to see lots of things in the parade. We also went and ate at the annual pancake breakfast after the parade. Delicious!







Jesse at his first day of pre-school- I am so sad that he is old enough for pre-school. He was so happy to be there. He now asks me if he can go everyday! I am not ready for him to be gone everyday.


Uinta County Air Show - August 28th









Jesse and Danica House



Witch-A_Palooza Ocotber 22 at Garnder's Village in West Jordan
My Aunt Janine got us all tickets to go. Me, My mom, Jesse, Kylie, Amy, Desi, and Jessica all went. We had so much fun. There were witches everywhere. We did the dinner theater and watched wonderful actresses and a actor put a on a play while we ate. Jesse loved it! This was Jesse and mine's second year to go. I think it is a new tradition we will keep up.


Front: Desi, Jessica, Me, Jesse, Darla. Back: Janine, Kylie, Amy





My mom, Darla, Jesse and I.


My cousin Amy and I


I thought that I had more photos of what we have done this summer, but then I realized that I DID have more photos, but NO longer have them. In August, when Jesse and I was on one of our walks, we were looking at some of yarn left in the Ice pond to find chicken on them and crawdads on them. I leaned over a bit to much and my cell phone fell in the pond. Gone forever! No I did not dive in after it, the water was way too cold. By By phone, by by photos that were on it.
In July Jesse and I did lots of walks at the Bear River State Park. He loved watching for the Moose roaming around. He loves going and looking at all the buffalo and Elk they have there as well.
In August and September, Evanston had lots of activites for us to do. I took Jesse to the Uinta County Fair, we got to see lots of animals, a Extreme Canine Dog Show, which Jesse got to help with, Parades, Swimming in the River and making crafts. It has been a fun busy Summer!

No comments: