Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rodney Carrington

Randle and I were able to go to the Rodney Carrington show on Saturday night out in Wendover. My parents were originally going, but they ended up having a ton of stuff to do at there property, that they asked if we wanted to buy there tickets. Well if that was a no brainer with my husband. He wanted to go so bad, and really only for one song..."Show them to me..." If any of you have ever been to a Rodney Carrington show or listened to one of his CD's or watched a DVD you know what I am talking about. For you others, you may or may not like him.
We had a wonderful time. I would have took pictures, but there was NO photography of any kind allowed during his show. So I took a couple photos of the surroundings and on our way there.
We definately will be going again next year if he comes back.
You can check out his website at www.rodneycarrington.com.






No comments: