Sunday, August 24, 2008

Virginia Sperry Randle

On Saturday the 23rd of August, we held the funeral services for Virginia Randle. We got togerther as family and friends and celebrated the life that she had and talked about all the lives that she touched. She new many people in her 92 years of life.
She passed away on the 18th of August peacefully. Randle, Jesse and I met with the family on Friday the 22nd to visit and talk about great memories that we have of her. We got to visit with Aunt Margie and her kids, Leslie and her husband John, Mark, David and his wife Rita. They are all wonderful people and We cant wait to visit with them again soon. I have posted some photos that I took from Friday night and Saturday at the luncheon after the funeral. We also went to dinner at Dalton's in Payson as a family. They have wonderful food and I was able to get a picture of Margie's family, along with my son jesse with them as well. He sure loved them. And by the time we had to say goodbye, he knew all there names and would laugh, play, and tease them. And I think they all like him just as much.
To you Margie, Leslie, Mark, David, John & Rita, thank you for making Randle, Jesse and I feel welcomed to your family, even though we are extended cousins in the line somewhere, you made us feel right in the pack with you all. And I cant wait until we can come and visit each of you in San Diego.

No comments: